Friday 21 August 2015

STANNP Postcards

I have a new favourite thing........a postcard application called STANNP - it's probably been available for ages, but I've only just stumbled across it and I'm having so much fun with it.
 
When I first came to Sierra Leone I used to write a lot of letters to my husband, but they often didn't arrive in the UK until after I did and I more or less stopped writing, now I just seem to write a couple of times a year....usually when someone I know is returning to the UK and will post the letter for me.
 
STANNP is so easy, it costs between £1 and £1.50 depending on the number of credits I purchase on the application, then I just select one of my photos, type in a message, add the address and BINGO! A postcard is printed off in the UK and posted to my hubby and he receives it a couple of days later.
 
My husband loves receiving them and whenever I take a photo I think he'll like I can just quickly load it onto my phone, make a postcard of it and send it to him - it's great!
 
When you sign up for it you get one free credit (enough to send a postcard to a UK address, it's 2 credits to send elsewhere) - if you are away from your family a lot I recommend you download it and give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment