Friday 14 August 2015

Sad Sad News

I am sitting here in total disbelief at the terrible news that I've received......I've been trying to get my head around it since I heard a few days ago and still can't quite believe it.
 
There is  a young boy of about 12 who I've helped on and off with his education over the years by paying fees or providing school supplies from time to time.
 
He has a sister that I used to see around, playing with her friends or fetching water for her family - I haven't seen her for a while and I'd wondered where she'd got to......now I know.....
 
A couple of months ago she was sent to live with her Grandmother in the provinces to go to school there.......I was told a few days ago that she has died, she was beaten to death by her Grandmother.
 
I just don't know what to think or say......

No comments:

Post a Comment