Friday 10 September 2010

More About Mary

It's just over a week now that Mary has been in hospital. When I went to see her at the hospital her burns had been dressed well and she was tucking into a big bowl of rice - I took that as a sign she was feeling better.

She is having her burns dressed daily which takes a whole tube of cream - the hospital don't have the cream so we are buying it from the pharmacy which it proving costly. I have also had to buy the gauze for the dressings, the blood tonic and the painkillers. The doctors have told Mary's father that she is expected to need treatment for another three weeks. The worst area affected is her chest and under her arm.

I'm going to try to pop into the hospital at the weekend to see her, I'll post another update when I've seen her.

No comments:

Post a Comment