Thursday, 2 September 2010

Hot Water

This is Mary - her Dad is one of the security guards in the compound where I live.

Mary's Mum was heating some water for cooking and Mary managed to tip the pot over herself. They took her to a nurse who put mauve medicine on her. She had awful blisters - one by her armpit was the size of a tennis ball!

The following day we arranged for her to go to a pharmacy to have the burns dressed properly. Her Dad has promised to keep me updated with how she is getting on.

No comments:

Post a comment