Monday 15 February 2016

Easy Fundraising!!

I've been introduced to a very easy way to raise some funds for Transform Salone - it's called easyfundraising and it's a portal for online shopping where registered retailers provide a donation to charity for online purchases (at no extra lost to the shopper!).

I'm asking everyone I know to do their online shopping through easyfundraising.org.uk using this link: http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/transformsalone to allow Transform Salone to receive donations from the retailers.

I signed up for it just one week ago and already over £50 has been donated to Transform Salone because of online purchases I've made - these purchases include: Ebay shopping, National Express coach bookings, changing home broadband provider and booking a hotel through Expedia.com. There are over 3000 vendors who are signed up with easyfundraising - every online purchase I've made in the last week has bought in a donation for Transform Salone.

There is no cost to sign up for this, and the items purchased cost the same as they would anyway - so you don't need to spend any more money. To sign up you just need to provide a name, email address and set a password

If you would like your organisation to also benefit from easyjustgiving please let me know and I'll send you a link you can use to register that will also earn even more donations for Transform Salone for the referral.

Please, please please - help to support Transform Salone by signing up today to easyfundraising using this link:

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment