Tuesday 12 May 2015

Zephaniah 3:17

'The Lord your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with his love,
He will rejoice over you with singing'

Zephaniah 3:17
 
This verse was on the pillow, on my bed, when I checked into my room in the Hotel 5/10 in Kissy the very first time I ever set foot in Sierra Leone in May 2006 - I still have the note, it's stayed in my bible ever since that day.
 
Later on, when I went back to Sierra Leone to host teams of volunteers, I often left a card with this verse on it for volunteers when they arrived......I wonder if any of them kept theirs too?
 
The note that was left for me in May 2006
 
I know that God is with me, I love the thought that He will take great delight in me, and He definitely does quiet me with His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment