Thursday 10 December 2009

RIP Kiwi


Bob called early this morning to tell me that my cat Kiwi has died. He was up late last night and she seemed ok when he went to bed, but when he got up at 05:30 she wasn't waiting for him in her usual place, so he called for her and when she didn't come running like she usually does he went looking and he found her dead by her bed. I've had her 11 years and I feel so sad that I won't see her again for another cuddle.

All is going well here in Freetown - we've been preparing for the next team and are going to take a couple of days out. Jill is going to the beach in Sussex and I'm going to visit an orphanage in the provinces.

I'm especially excited about the next team as Bob (my husband) will be one of the team members, it'll be his first time in Sierra Leone and I'm so looking forward to him finally coming here.

No comments:

Post a Comment