Monday 28 December 2009

Bob's Here!

The Christmas team left today - it was a really good team, and what made it even better was that my husband was part of the team! Bob is staying on for a while and we're looking forward to having our new year celebrations at No 2 River Beach.

I've not been too well for the past week or so - I think I can blame a dodgy burger that I had in a hotel restaurant. I've hardly been able to keep anything down since last Tuesday! This afternoon I was really bad, but I seem to be over the worst of it now and at the moment I'm feeling much better.

Work is coming along at the site and the team worked really hard making blocks on site.

We had a lovely Christmas day with the team first of all at King George then later at International Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment