Tuesday 5 August 2014

Thank You From Dr Koroma

Doctor Koroma asked me to pass on this thank you note for the donations received so far for the hospital to make preparations for the Ebola virus:

"Hello friends,
I would like to express my sincere gratitude and thanks to you all for your great donations, indeed you have shown me that you love and care for me and that you want me to continue to work for God, may you be blessed all. For true the problem we have is a deadly one, many people have died especially in the east where the problem started, we have not got any case yet, but we are making proper preparation because our nearby hospitals have started having suspected cases, so we make sure that we put everything in place in case we might have any suspect.
Once more I would like to say thank you to you all, more update as we go by.
Regards
Dr. David Joefrey Koroma."


Thank you so much to everyone who has donated towards this. Please keep praying for the Doctor, his staff and everyone at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment