Sunday 27 July 2014

Sponsorship Scheme

If you've seem my recent Newsletter you will know that I'm no longer volunteering with Mission Direct, but have moved on to start a new venture.

Back in 2009 I setup the Sierra Leone education sponsorship scheme under Mission Direct and its grown to the point where that is now what I want to concentrate on. Mission Direct have handed the sponsorship scheme over to our new organisation.

Earlier this year we I wrote to all of the sponsors and supporters asking if they would transfer their sponsorship to the new organisation - I fully expected that we would lose some sponsors. I have been so overwhelmed by the response from our sponsors and supporters. We have had only two people who were donating to the education fund with Mission Direct decide not to transfer to us.

The words of encouragement and support that I have received have been incredible.

Thank you everyone who has been in touch to offer their support, help and prayers

We always need more sponsors and we have a waiting list of students needing to be sponsored.....if you would like more information please email me or if we are already friends contact me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment