Saturday 15 November 2008

This is just a quick update to say that everything is going well. It's almost time for the first team to leave, the time has just flown by.

I've got a bit of a cold and I've lost my voice and I'm really tired, but apart from that I'm fine and happy here.

I spent a lovely morning a couple of days ago with a few of the St George Foundation children. I took three of the team there while the rest worked making blocks at the City Of Rest site. We made balloon animals and sang and chatted with them. It was a lovely morning.

Tomorrow we are going to church then spending the afternoon at Dove International followed by a team farewell meal at a restaurant in the west.

The time in between teams will be very busy this time as we have the second team arriving on Friday - but I'm hoping to be able to take an afternoon off to try to find out how Ramatu is.

No comments:

Post a Comment