Saturday 16 August 2008

Why have I created a new blog?

I've created this blog because blogspot seems to have a lot more functionality that the Mr Site blogging tool that I've been using. I'll carry on updating my blog at http://www.minklemar.com/ and replicate the posts here until I decide which format I prefer.

There is no archiving facility with the Mr Site blogging tool, all posts are on one rolling page, it's not been a problem so far as my blog has been mostly text with just a few photos, but as I add more and more updates I can see it becoming a problem. I like the way that blogs are automatically archived on blogspot on a monthly basis and the archives can be accessed from a link on the mail page.

I'm going to post some of the pages from my website here so that I can compare the formats of the two tools.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment